Freitag, 3. Dezember 2010

Look who I found in my garden today :-)

Do you know him?








It's "My neighbour Totoro" - one of my favourite figures of the Studio Ghibli films. He's so cute and calm and slow and cozy...
So I decided to make a Totoro music box for the baby. Who wouldn't be calm and balanced with a music box like that? :-)

I ordered a special baby music box - one that you can wash (The melody is "Somewhere over the rainbow" by the way). And then I made the stuffed Totoro all around it.

It took me some weals on my fingers and a lot of time, but I'm really proud of the result. I could keep cuddling him all the time :-)

Here are some more pics. For the last ones I turned him around, so you can see his back, too.









4 Kommentare:

  1. This totoro plushie is so cute I had to show it off! ^^)

    http://tosewwithlove.blogspot.com/2011/04/we-love-handmade-no-9.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Hey Cristina, sorry for the lack of news, still need to reply your last email. In the meantime here is my version of Totoro... not quite as nice as yours! http://frederiqueandfriends.blogspot.de/2012/06/my-neighbour-totoro.html

    AntwortenLöschen