Donnerstag, 16. Dezember 2010


Finally I made the nesting for the bassinet.
Again a project that appeared to be simple turned out to be super complicated. I really was about to despair as I tried to make a pattern for the nesting... again the same problem as with the bellybands. For the rounded parts of the nesting I needed to make a pattern of a cone without end. ... It reminded me so much of my traumatic math lessons at school that if it wasn't for my husband who convinced me to continue and who helped me to figure out the right proportions of the pattern I'm sure that I would have thrown all away in anger.
But all's well that ends well and so I can proudly present the finished bassinet nesting! Enjoy.

Soon I will show you the mobile I made for it, too. So stay tuned!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen